CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

VaLeNtInEs SwImMiNg PaRtY!






Our niece, Brooklyn, had her 3rd birthday on Valentines! We had such a fun time at her party. Brookie loves to swim, so we all went swimming on Valentines night and had a blast. I was super proud of Jonah for going down the huge slide- he was so brave. Josie loved the water, and loved chewing on the little rubber duckie Brookie gave her. We had an awesome night!

4 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

My kids love to swim! How fun. Brock told me today he wants to be a Life Guard. Who knows where he gets these ideas. He was looking everywhere for his swim trunks. He'd be jealous if he knew what a nice fun mom you are!

Clements Family said...

How fun! Just think...summer is a short three months away and you are welcome here anytime!

The Balls said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait until summer. I am hoping that Cannon will love the water so we can spend some quality time at the pool! You have the funnest kids, I love them!

Sara said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe how big Jonah is getting! You have such a cute family!