



My 90 year old Grandad who lives in St. George had to have a serious surgery today. Last week, Jonah and I went with my mom to visit him. Jonah loves my Grandparent's house. They have this cool toy that races marbles. My Grandad made it... I even remember loving it when I was a kid. He makes so many cool things. You should see the beautiful shelf he made me for my house! I love it.
My Grandad also plays the harmonica when we visit, and Jonah loves it. Every time we leave, Jonah always asks us if he can have his own harmonica. My mom bought him his very own one and he plays it every day-it's pretty dang cute!
I love my Grandparents, and feel so lucky that they are still in my life so that my kids can know them too. We are praying that my Grandad will recover soon.

3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope all goes well with his recovery. I dread the day, when mine start getting sick. Did you end up not going to California?
Sorry about your Grandpa! How nice that you were able to take Jonah down though to spend some time with him!
I am sorry about your Grandpa. He is cute! I hope he recovers quickly! I am so sad that we weren't able to see eachother. Going anywhere here takes so long with traffic. I hope next time we can make it work. Hope you had a fun time. You need to post some pictures. Did you like that shopping area? You'll have to tell what it was again so I can check it out, when I am that way! Cute pitures of you guys in St. George!
Post a Comment