CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Josie





Jos turned 1 a couple weeks ago and I barely even took any pictures of her at her party. She was in the worst mood ever--- I'm sure the picture of her eating her birthday cake says it all. She had ear infections in both ears. Poor thing! Jonah had a great time eating the cake though!

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I hate when kids get sick. Poor little girl doesn't even get to appreciate her own birthday. Well at least Jonah got to enjoy the cake!

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday Josie! So cute! I love the cake picture! Are you sad your baby is one? Maybe I am the only who hates my baby to grow up. She is adorable!

Clements Family said...

I love the first picture...I have that headband/bow thing too! I am sorry she was sick on her birthday...though I loved her picture on GTU!