We had so much fun on our trip to Chicago! My oldest brother lives there so we went to visit them.
Wicked was definitely the highlight for me- it was my third time seeing it and I loved it so much. I could watch that every day!
Mark had fun golfing, and I actually didn't mind going with him and driving the little golf cart around. We left the kids at home with a babysitter, so it was just the 2 of us. It was a nice vacation, but we really started to miss the kids by the time we left.
My little nephew, Wesley, is so cute. My brother has the sweetest little kids.
We had such a fun trip. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary while we were there- it was just a really nice vacation!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
CHICAGO!
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't even know you were gone! What a great trip! I am so jealous! I think it's awesome that you guys make the time for yourselves and leave the kids. You are smart!
I am glad you guys had fun! I am jealous you went to Wicked...I want to go so bad, I know they are coming to Utah sometime and we should all go! We missed you last week, but lets get together again soon!
3 times of Wicked... fun for you! I can't wait to go again next Spring. Yeah, weren't you suppose to be planning the cheer videos... get on it girl :)
Hey I am jealous of you going to Wicked! I having been trying to talk Gerry into going since we moved here! Maybe soon! Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Congrats on your 5 year anniversary! I am a huge Wicked fan too! I am jealous! I saw it in NYC and can't wait to see it again.
Jonah is getting so big! How fun that he played tee ball. He is going to be a good golfer too. It makes me laugh when I see him out on the lawn hitting golf balls. He is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment