
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vfLTXVawzU
So, my little niece, Annie, loves David Archuleta so much (you can even see she has David Archuleta earrings) and for her 11th birthday, my sister bought her American Idol concert tickets! They went early and waited for the tour buses to get there... and she got to meet David Archuleta! He signed her poster that said "Archie- it's my Birthday!" and took a picture with her. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF HER WHOLE LIFE! We're huge Archuleta fans, so we were super excited for her. Here's the random part though- someone video taped her getting his autograph and posted it on you tube. My sister just happened to find it. Is that weird or what?
Monday, July 21, 2008
How cute is this?
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How exciting is that! That is a great birthday present!
Hey Lindsey! Cute blog. I found it through someone in the neighborhood's. Don't you love this blogging thing? So fun. Anyway, mine is private so if you want an invite email me at allison@roundpegdzn.com.
How exciting for her. Isn't it amazing how small the world seems with the internet. Random strangers taking video of random strangers, and posting it on the internet? Lucky for her, though! ;)
Ok. So we are CRAZY Archuleta fans over at the Edwards house! That is so exciting. We love him! I bet your cute niece will be on cloud 9 for months!! What a fun thing!
So cute! I don't know if I've ever seen Annie smile so big before. We're so happy for her! Can't wait to see you this weekend...love ya!
I love your blog! I found it through Suzie's, which I found through Erin's! So, only a few clicks away! But I loved reading it, especially the cute baseball photos. You will have to check mine out!
Hey Lindsay - I found your blog through someone elses. It's like one big ward party, right? Anyway, wanted to say hi - cute blog. Your family is so cute, too.
Post a Comment