We went to the Petting Zoo at Gardner Village with Nick and Karly and their cute little boys Lukas and Slade. Jonah and Lukas had such a blast together. Slade and Josie were just happy to be pushed around outside in their strollers. I love the "group picture" where we were trying so hard to get our kids to look at the camera and smile.
This is the best one we got- the sun is in Jonah's eyes, Slade's trying to get away, Lukas is trying so hard to hold him still, and Jos just looks confused.
This is the best one we got- the sun is in Jonah's eyes, Slade's trying to get away, Lukas is trying so hard to hold him still, and Jos just looks confused.



Jos loves her sucker
I just about died when I saw these little shoes for Josie. They're the Little Squeakers Shoes, and I just love them. You might think it could get a little annoying hearing that squeak every time she takes a step, but I actually like her to wear them because I always know where she's at. It was a silly purchase, but I think it was worth it. They're so dang cute!
5 comments:
Super cute shoes I love them...
I love the squeaky shoes! I can't wait for Bella to wear them!!
Ok. Those shoes are adorable. Are those the ones she was wearing the other day at the game? I am totally getting my niece some!! Squeek or no squeek they are so cute!! And I actually get the squeek thing. Once you start hearing the tiny squeeks, you know trouble is almost arising!
I think those shoes were a very wise purchase! They are adorable!
I can't live without Abby's squeakers!! Annoying or not they are such a lifesaver..
Post a Comment