In honor of it getting warmer outside, I decided to post my LAST winter picture for this year. No more snow, please. Now it's time for lots of sunny, hot, relaxing by the pool pictures!
No more trying to entertain my kids inside all day. It's too much work! Look what a little chocolate chip cookie does Josie! And she was only done with half of the cookie! Bring on the warm weather!
By the way, I do know that it's supposed to get colder and rain on Sunday... I'm just trying to think positive.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Is it Spring yet???
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How about we do St George while it's nice and chilly here in the valley---HAHAHA...David Archuleta and St. George--what a winning combination! ONE MORE DAY...........
I am with you. I am SO looking forward to warm weather. I think we have spent every possible second outside the last couple of days. I think I will literally cry when the snow starts to fall again. We will have to spend many days at the pool this year.
I totally agree! I am ready for spring, and for the pool. Hope you join me more this year!!
Post a Comment