Mark turned 28! Finally... I've been 28 since October, and Mark just loves making fun of me for the month and a half he's still a year younger than me. Now we can both be old together!
Christmas Eve Jammies! Josie got some with "Ariel" on them, and Jonah got "Transformer" pjs. Gotta love his pose.

Christmas Morning!

This is a picture of the kids waiting to round the corner to see if they were nice or naughty. Josie doesn't look too worried for some reason... good thing Santa was VERY forgiving and decided to give her a break.









We had a surprise party for Mark's Mom. She has lost 100 pounds and we're really proud of her!

Jonah and Josie loved watching their cousins dance at their recital! Alexa was so brave and did a solo! She did so good and looked like a little angel.









4 comments:
Yay an update! I loved Josie's face before looking at the Christmas presents with your caption under it:)
I was crying just reading about little Grace. Good for her!!! And Mark's mom looks awesome.
Is little Jerry still hanging in there? We're sad (wink, wink) Jerry's twin didn't make it. I convinced the kids that they weren't able to be healthy in their little boy. We had to set them free, to the ocean. Thank you Nemo for teaching us that the quickest way to the ocean is down the toilet.
Oh yay! I was so relieved to see a comment from you so I know you are not mad at me about Christmas cards:) I totally dropped the ball this year and was super lazy but Tommy is going to help me next year!:) Anyway, love the update and your Christmas pics. I can't believe how fast your kids have grown! Mark's mom looks so great! Good for her! And whose ltitel girl is Grace? Is it one of Mark's siblings? She is darling:)
Oh my heck! Josie is getting so grown up! Wow! And I love the idea of going to a hotel for NY eve! I am gonna have to do that next year! The kids would love that! Hope you guys are doing good! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment