So... I lost the adapter for my camera to make the pictures from it go on my computer. How annoying. So now I have to take my camera to the store and make a CD. I'm so bugged. I went to Wal-Mart to see if they had an adapter for my camera and they didn't. Anyway, here's a few pictures from Easter. I tried to get one of Josie and Jonah before they went to church in their new clothes, but all the pictures turned out fuzzy. I think I just need a new camera!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Annoying about your camera...I hate when I loose things! Oh and I am totally jealous about your girls night out...what is that without me? Just teasing!
Cute pictures! Totally great excuse for a new camera right!
You don't really know me, but I found your link from Lindseys whom I do know. I am the person who helped you yesterday at Smiths and didn't get you your stamps, please com ein and get them. Really sorry!!! I hate it when people forget something of mine.
Post a Comment