CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bear World...






I have a ton of pictures to post from our last family vacation--- It's going to take forever to post all of them, so I'm just gonna start with one event at a time! We went to Bear World after going through Yellowstone, and it was so much fun! There were 5 little kiddie amusement rides that the kids just walked right on. Josie wasn't a huge fan of them, but Jonah was in heaven! We saw a ton of bears (we were in the RV) that just walked right up to the cars, and there was a really cute petting zoo. I love the picture of Josie staring at the pig! We had a blast!

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Super cute pictures! I want to go to Yellowstone! I have been waiting for your post on your trip!

Heather said...

My kids love Bear World. Everytime we go up to Idaho Falls my kids ask if we can go to Bear world. Glad you guys had fun.

Brandon and Carly said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I want to see pics of your mansion on wheels! I saw Mark driving that baby up the road! Whoa!!