CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kelly's wedding

Mark's little sister Kelly got married last week! It was such a neat day, and their sealing was so awesome. I wish I took more pictures of the whole day. Kelly looked so pretty and we were so happy that we were able to be at the Temple with her and Johnny.


5 comments:

Clements Family said...

How exciting! Congrats to them...I love the last picture of Mark and Jonah!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I totally went to High School with the groom!! CRAZY!! You have such a cute little family, you should have another baby! He he :)

Ryan and Summer said...

Great pictures!! Jonah is the most handsome little 4 year old ever. Love ya!!

Ryan and Summer said...

Oh crap, is Lukas 4 too? Dang it, they are both so cute. Sorry!!

The Balls said...

We saw Kelly at church on Sunday. Brandon thought it was Kelly Bell and I had to remind him that it was Marks sister, then he was like wow I thought she looked way different. Hmm maybe that's because it wasn't the same person. She looked so happy! I am so excited for her!