
Poor little Jonah gets so scared in his room when it's bedtime. He usually ends up on our floor by the middle of the night. Our "fort" idea worked for a couple of nights and he stayed the whole night in his room---apparently Monsters can't go in forts! Bet ya didn't know that! Learn somethin new every day!
ps- is that the saddest looking fort you've ever seen? We aren't too creative when it comes to that stuff!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Monsters can't get ya when you're in a fort!
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute is that! Lukas usually ends up in our room... not because he is scared he just likes to be in our room! The fort is a good idea though...I had not thought of that!
That is so cute! We should try that with our girls, but it would have to be a princess fort. We used to be such good parents and never let the kids in our beds. Well, that worked for the first few, but now Abby runs the house. She is always in with us. Jonah is so cute. It seems like McKay was just his age. They grow up fast. Tonight McKay called his science teacher to ask her what questions exactly were going to be on the test tomorrow. Isn't that so cute?
That breaks my heart for him! Poor Jonah! But I do love the fort.
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! And he is out cold and sleeping soundly in his "safe place"....so cute! I actually had the same issues when I was little and was CONVINCED that monsters came in at night. So my mom bought me a little flashlight and said, "Did you know Monsters are afraid of light? If you get scared just turn on your flashlight and it will keep the monsters away!". My mom said I always left my flashlight on all night! He is so cute! Poor Jonah! I feel for him!
Such a cute idea! Way cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment