CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

No words to describe...


I love my kids!

11 comments:

Heather said...

CUTE!!!!

Karly and Nick said...

What a cute picture! Did you get it taken when you got your family pics done?

Dave and Lizzie said...

So Cute!!

wjlarsens2 said...

that seriously looks like a postcard to me--your photographer should put it tops on her blog! love you and your kids (oh and martikus too...)

Brittney said...

Soooooo Cute!!

The Balls said...

I noticed your family pics on Nat's photography blog. I must say you have one cute family!

Clements Family said...

THat is to cute! Love it! It just shows how much they love each other!!

The Lind's said...

Seriously adorable!! I know there must be more cute pictures...come on and post more! Your kids are so cute!

Ryan and Summer said...

Ok that was weird, I tried to post, so I am posting again...
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen of a brother and sister. They are so cute, I can't even stand it. Josie's face is adorable. I love them both!!

Julie said...

Oh my heck! That is so so cute! That is really TRUE LOVE!! You can tell they are just a cute little brother and sister who really love each other! So cute!!!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!!