Climbing trees with cousins

You tubing

Seeing Wicked for the 4
th time! This time we had front row seats!

Having clubhouse meetings... Jonah says you have to know the password to enter his clubhouse

Coloring in the clubhouse

staining the new playground

Playing outside!

It's still not the weather that I love... but we're getting closer!
7 comments:
How fun looks like you guys have had a lot of fun and busy times!
We want to see you guys for sure. When Jonathan came home for dinner we started talking about you for some reason and then he was like oh speaking of Stub called me today. So I told him he better call him back soon cause you guys are coming again, but I thought maybe you were already here. Anyway he totally forgot you guys were coming again. And I just remembered why we we taking about you Jonathan asked me after posting that we are prego who I thought would be the most shocked and I said you cause we were talking baby stuff and I totally didn't think I was pregnant then, I found out like a week after you left. Anyway wow that was long!
Yea for Wicked!! So when are we going to LA???
Where did you get the playground? I have been looking everywhere to get one for the kids.
It was so fun to see you guys last week! We for sure need to get together and do a run! I would love that!
Sorry we had to leave so quickly after dinner.. i didn't want to miss our Appointment ;)
I hope you got more diet coke!! hahah!
Oh that is so cute! I love that you have to know the password to the clubhouse to get in! :)
Linds...I have missed you blogging. I hope your computer gets fixed soon!!!
Hi I just wanted to let you know we are planning a girls day on Wednesday the 12th. We are going to Rio on Redwood in South Jordan and then getting pedi's at this place across the street. Then Thursday night we are going to Good Wood with all the couples. Hope you can make it let me know.
Post a Comment