CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

What we've REALLY been up to!

My computer broke a while ago and I've haven't been able to update. Now I have a new computer so I'm going to be a lot better at blogging more often! This post will be a picture overload for sure, but I'll get caught up quick! Here's what we've REALLY been up to the last few months!


Reading books in the bathtub

Losing teeth


Hiding when it's nap time


The Oqurirrh Mountain Temple Open House


Playing in the backyard

Another trip to Bear World


Another awesome RV trip


My first full Marathon


My second full Marathon


Graduating Preschool


Starting Kindergarten

7 comments:

Annie said...

okay...i'll post. CUTE pictures. btw...how do you spell oquirrh? you didn't go to oquirrh elementary and learn it when you were 6 did you? fun day today--we'll try again for next thursday.

Mikesell Family said...

Glad you updated! Remind me to ask you about Bear World when you come next. We thought about taking the kids there. Good job on your marathons too! I'm so proud of you guys!

The Lind's said...

You haven't been busy at all!! :) 2marathons!! Holy cow! Amazing! I wish I had that in me. Way to go and You look stinking good too!! CUTE pictures of your little ones too! They are growing up! So glad to see an update! Sounds like your doing good!

Clements Family said...

Linds....I am so happy that you finally posted!!! We need to get together soon-for your birthday!

Suzie said...

Looks like life is just fun and busy!!! And congrats on the Marathons! I can't even imagine doing 2! Especially in the same summer!!! :) Your kids are growing up SO fast!! And they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Karly and Nick said...

I am so happy to see a post from you guys! I love all the pics! I really love the new family pic!

Heather said...

YEAH! Lindsey's back! I keep checking your blog to see if you've gotten your computer fixed. You and Kristin are so amazing for running those marathons. I totally look up to you guys. Looks like you had a fun filled summer.