CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bowling for Family Night

Last night we went bowling for Family Home Evening. I actually hate bowling- I think it's because I used to get so bored watching Mark play when we were in high school, and he was in a bowling league with some friends. Anyway, Jonah had a blast. On the way home Mark was teasing him and saying "I beat you." Then Jonah said, "well, I beat Mom!" It's true! My 3 year old beat me at bowling. We had fun just hanging out with our little family.


3 comments:

The Balls said...

Jonah is such a little stud! He looks so dang cute in those bowling pics! Josie is a doll, man she has really grown since I last saw her. Cute! Cute! Cute! We are learning just how much joy the little tykes can bring to your home. They are a blast!

Clements Family said...

That is so cute. I love the picture of Jonah and Josie together. It is so sweet!

The Lind's said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love that they always have the biggest smiles!