CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sister's Shopping Spree

Every year, we have a fun shopping spree with all of my sisters, my Mom, my Aunt, and my cousins. We always go somewhere yummy to eat, we have a fun pajama party and give each other presents, we do a lot of Christmas shopping, and we laugh and laugh! We shop for 2 days straight and have the best time together!

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

That is such a fun tradition! What a great idea!

Mikesell Family said...

I should be a member of your family! How fun. That is so my style. I am the best shopper, so if you ever need extra family members give me a call:)
-Betsy

The Lind's said...

So fun! I want to join too! What we should do is start a friend annual shopping day! I just need the money now!!