I've been tagged by Diana... this is gonna be hard! I hope I can think of 6 things about myself... lets see...
1- I love candy. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I know it's not healthy, but it is so good. I have a cabinet in my kitchen dedicated just for candy, and it's always full. Mark hates it!
2- My Mom is one of my very best friends. I love to hang out with her. We have never had an argument... I can't even remember arguing with her when I was a teenager! She has never said anything to me that has hurt my feelings, and I hope she can say the same about me. I don't know what I would do without her. When I was on my honeymoon, I had to call her because the lotion that I brought reminded me of her and I was homesick! One word that sums her up is "loyal". I know I can tell her anything. I love my mom.
3- I am obsessed with SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Yes, I know that the show ended a few months ago, but I have it recorded and I still watch it all the time.
4- I live in my pajamas. I am honestly always in comfy clothes until I have to leave the house. The first thing I do when I walk in my house is put sweats on. If I'm ever wearing jeans in the house, Jonah says, "are we going to the store?"
5- I'm a huge fan of the musical "Wicked". It sounds nerdy, but it is so awesome. I listen to the soundtrack all the time and have the whole thing memorized! Last July we got to go see it when we were in Chicago. I cried during the intermission and when it was over, because I loved it so much. I wish that I could sing and dance like that! I think I'm going to see it again in in L.A. this spring.
6- I love being a mom- Every night when I say my prayers I can't believe how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband, who does so many sweet things for me, and 2 healthy, cute kids that I love more than anything. Being a mom is so hard, but it is so worth it.
I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet--- I don't think Sara has.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tagged---
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dang I just noticed that you tagged me (unless you have another Sara on your list?)- I am slow to catch on sometimes. I will have to try to start thinking of six things about myself so I can respond soon...
I know this is a late comment, but I'm glad you answered the tag. I love Wicked and So you think you can dance too! Too bad I didn't record the episodes so that I could watch it again. I also used to have the Wicked music on my laptop, but then I got a new one and haven't listened to it for so long. I loved what you had to write about yourself!
Post a Comment