CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Basketball Time!



Mark and Jonah are in a "Father/Son Basketball League." It's really cute. They go once a week for 2 months, and learn basketball skills and do fun little drills too. It was only $25 bucks and Jonah got a cute little shirt and everything! He loves it, and Mark loves it too.

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

I think that is so fun! You will have to let me know if they do something like that again. Brooks would love it!

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

That is so cute! I bet Jonah loves being with his dad. What a good little dad Mark is! I love the picture of them on one knee. So cute. And what a great price. I am signing Zach up for baseball and it's going to cost $135 and that is the same for even little t-ball. I don't remember it costing that much in UT. You are right...I need to move HOME!! :) One day!

Tanya said...

Hi Mark & Lindsey! I loved getting your Christmas card! Rick and I have a blog too! www.rickandtanya.blogspot.com.

Have a great day! Tanya Lewis