My BABY brother had his farewell today. He's leaves for the MTC on Wednesday, and he's going to go to Russia. I am going to miss him so much. My kids absolutely love to hang out with him... and so do I! I know he is going to be such a good missionary, and I'm really proud of what a good kid he is.
OH my baby brother is on his mission too! I think it is so hard to have them go...even though they are doing such a great thing. I am excited to see you when you come out. Keep me posted on what days you will be free!
Cute picture of you and your bro...gotta love having a brother on a mission, I honestly think that it helps me be just a little more spiritual and makes me want to be a better example!
4 comments:
OH my baby brother is on his mission too! I think it is so hard to have them go...even though they are doing such a great thing. I am excited to see you when you come out. Keep me posted on what days you will be free!
That is so sad that he is leaving already! That is such a good picture of you two, at least you will have that while he is gone.
It's a happy sad right? That is such a cute picture of you guys.
Cute picture of you and your bro...gotta love having a brother on a mission, I honestly think that it helps me be just a little more spiritual and makes me want to be a better example!
Post a Comment