CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Guys...


It's a little late, but here's a picture of the boys playing football on Thanksgiving. I was the dorky wife who made them stop the game so I could get a picture! Oh well. By the way, why is my husband the only one who is smiling? I guess it was supposed to be a "serious" picture, but my hubby didn't get the memo!

4 comments:

The Balls said...

Boys! Haven't you learned by now...they all think they are SO TOUGH and so they have this standard tough guy pose!HA! HA! Seriuosly, Brandon does it in all of our family pics and I HATE it! But hey, I guess that is what makes them "the boys!"

The Balls said...

By the way, cute picture and you are not the dorky wife, just the brave one!

Heather said...

Hey Linds, will you email me that picture? Arent' they so tough? They never change....

Clements Family said...

That is the cutest picture...will you email it to me too? Thanks!