CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Response to Gina's tag...

A to Z about ME


A--Attached or Single: attached to Mark. We'll celebrate our 6 year anniversary this June.

B--Best Friend: Marky

C--Cake or Pie: Brownie Sundae Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

D--Day of Choice: probably Saturdays when Mark doesn't work

E--Essential Item: Diet Dr. Pepper- I usually have an open can at any given time

F--Favorite Color: pink!

G--Greatest Accomplishment: I think having 2 kids is quite an accomplishment!

H--Hometown: West Jordan

I--Indulgences: Candy! I love the big sweedish fish, starbursts, skittles, plain Hershey bars, peanut butter m & m's--- my candy cupboard is usually stocked pretty well... yes, I have a candy cupboard!

J--January or July: July for sure. I can't stand the cold.

K--Kids: Jonah will be 5 in March, and Josie will be 2 in April

L--Life is incomplete without: my sweet family

M--Marriage Date: June 3, 2003

N--Number of Siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister (thank heavens for Gina!)

O--Oranges or Apples: apples, preferably with some caramel on them!

P--Phobias or fears: all the morbid stuff we're never supposed to think of, of course, but also I get really scared when I'm home alone. Oh, and I absolutely HATE mice.

Q--Quotes: "The belly is ungrateful--it always forgets we already gave it something."-Russian Proverb
THANKS FOR THE QUOTE KARLY!

R--Reason to Smile:When Mark puts the kids to bed while I take a hot bath and watch my many hours of Reality TV that I've recorded. Seriously, what did I ever do before Ti-Vo?

S--Season: Summer

T--Tag 5 Friends: Lindsay, Heather, Carrie, Julie, and my niece Annie Banannie

U--Unknown fact about you: I used to have "tanorexia"- I think that's a real disease! I used to go tanning SO MUCH when I was in High School. Not like "a little healthy glow" tanning either. Like "full on crispy fried" tanning. I even went twice in one day one time. How gross is that? I'm sure I'm going to have to start paying for it soon with all the wrinkles and cancer.

V--Very favorite store: I like Target because I feel like it's a step up from Wal-Mart! - and I really like Boutique stores for clothes for me, but they are usually way too expensive.

W--Worst habit: Drinking too much Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm embarrassed to say how much I drink a day.

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I've only had ultra sounds, and I love them. It's so awesome to see the little baby inside of you! So cool.

Y--Your favorite food: I like homemade lasagna with nothing special in it. Just lots of cheese, meat, and sauce.

Z--Zodiac: Scorpio

7 comments:

Harrison Family said...

What a fun post! I can totally relate on the tanning obsession in high school! I think I went pratically every day!

wjlarsens2 said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you did the tag. those are actually some things i didn't know about you. surprising, huh? love you!!!

Clements Family said...

That was fun to read! You totally went tanning...a little to much...and sometimes twice in a day (but I did go with you!!). We have the same favorite cheesecake...isn't it the best! I thought you were a Diet Coke drinker??

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

That was fun to read. I never thought you looked unhealthy tan in high school! I was jealous of your tan! Oh and the candy thing... I am the same way. I seriously eat candy for breakfast anyday! I always worry I will become diabetic! but hey it makes me happy!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Ooh! I like this one! I learned a lot more about you. :) We have similar taste in favorite candy!

Julie said...

How fun see all of the fun things about you! I love how much you love Mark! You can tell you two are a great pair!! :)
I love sweets so much too...and agree with you ten fold on TIVO!! A true God send! :)