CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

SiLLy KiDs

When I checked on Jonah one night last week, this is how I found him sleeping.



I hurried and took his picture, and he kind of woke up. In the morning I showed him the picture and he said "I was wondering what that bright light was!" Poor kid, I wonder what he thought was going on.



I had to add this picture of Josie and her baby. Although, I think I hold that baby more than she does... she's always putting me on babysitting duty.


And one more picture of sweet Jonah before church.

3 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

I love Josies grin---can you say CCCCHHHHEEEESSSSEEEE?!?! And Jonah looks so grown up in that picture. What a good boy he is!!

Julie said...

Oh my heck! That is so funny that Jonah fell asleep like that! And Josie with her little Baby Doll is ADORABLE!!
They are both soooo cute!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

That is so hilarious that Jonah was actually sleeping like that! And how cute is Jos with her little baby. I'm still pushing the dolls on Whitney, but she still only wants cars, trucks, trains, and balls!