My best friend Kristin and I went down to St. George this past weekend to run the Painter's Half Marathon and we had such a good time! It was perfect weather to run in. We finished in just over 2 hours and are excited to do another one soon so we can try to beat our time. We're planning to do the full marathon after we do a few more half ones. We stayed in a house that her Dad just bought down there and it was really nice!
It was a perfect weekend and we had a blast!
It was a perfect weekend and we had a blast!





11 comments:
I am so proud of you Lindsey! You even have a hurt knee! You are inspiration for me! Love you!
WAY TO GO!! That is so fun to run it with Kristen! I wish I liked to run. I am so impressed! Congrats on your time too!
That is so awesome! Good job! I can't wait until I can run a half! You guys look great for just running!
I'm so jealous of you! I want to do that someday soon! After I recover from the baby and get my butt back into shape. Wish you lived closer and we could work out together sometimes. It was great to see you at the Christmas dinner and I would love to get together sometime with our kids. :) Let me know if you're down. Talk to you soon.
WOW! Good job! I want to be a runner so bad, I just lack some serious motivation! I am impressed!
i'll post too--you know that i love ya and am so glad to be your sister. what a good little runner you've turned out to be. thanks for letting me tag sometimes! way to go on your MARATHON!!! love G
Wow! You're so amazing!! I'm so proud of you. I really wish I liked to run! I make myself run a few miles here and there, but that's about as much as I can stand.
Great job Linz!! That's amazing to run that far! You are such a great example to me. I want to be like you some day!! Love, Summer
How fun. Good for you guys. I seriously can't run even to my mailbox, let alone that far. Way to go!
Way to go!! That is awesome! I love St George!! Brady's parents just bought a home there too, and I told Brady I will be spending A LOT of time there!! Good luck with your next run!
What a woman! I'm so proud of you and want to be just like you when I grow up! Love ya tons! ~M
Post a Comment