There hasn't been much to blog about lately... that's why I like holidays. I'm always sure that I can make a post about a holiday! Our Easter was fun- the kids liked their easter "buckets" and the easter bunny managed to hide a few eggs in our back yard. We finished the day off by going to a park, and on a Sunday drive.


Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love your pictures, love your kids and kind like you too! we had such a fun time today and zach keeps asking when we can go to "jumpin' zach's" again! love ya sista!!
sounds like a fun easter lindsay!!!
Linds...they are so cute. I can't believe how much they look alike.
Cute cute pics! They really are the cutest kids ever! I bet Josie had blast! This is probably the first Easter she remembers so I'm sure she loved it!
Cute cute kids! Looks like a fun Easter!
Post a Comment