
APRIL 17, 2009
My baby girl is 2. I just can't even believe it. When I was pregnant and went to my ultrasound to find out what I was having, I started to cry when I found out that I was going to have the little baby girl that I always wanted. I wanted a little baby girl that I could dress up cute. I wanted to be able to do piggie tails in her hair, I wanted her to want me all the time, and I wanted her to be my little best friend. Josie is everything that I could have ever dreamed of. I complain about her drama a lot, but really, I love it. She is my little sweetie and I love her more than I could have ever imagined. She definitely brings something special to our family. Happy Birthday Josie girl.



Thursday, April 16, 2009
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your baby girl! Josie is adorable! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! What a sweet post your wrote! Hope she has a very HAPPY day!
I wish I was a sweet mom like you... Happy Birthday Josie!
cutie...cutie...cutie!
I feel the exact same way about my Macie girl. :) She will be 2 on Saturday and I can't believe it! We need to get together. Seriously. And hopefully we go to Powell the same time. What a cute family you have!
Oh Linds...I can't believe it .She is so adorable! Happy birthday! I feel the same way about Bella. Every mom needs a litle girl!
Happy Birthday Josie! She is really so so cute! McKaylee absolutely loves her! Looks like it's time for another one huh? haha!:)
Josie has grown up so fast. She is such a cute girl. Enjoyed the comments you gave. She's a lucky to girl to have such a great mom and dad!! Happy Birthday little niece!!
I can't believe our Josie is two!! I remember visiting you in the hospital when she was born and thinking what a beautiful little baby she was (and how pretty her mommy looked!)
Post a Comment