CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009



There are only a few things that Josie will eat. Apple Jacks, Goldfish crackers, candy, pizza, and macaroni. I think she was getting a little bored with her diet so she decided to add 2 more things... salsa, and the cheese from inside cracker sandwiches.


3 comments:

Megan said...

no pun intended, but Jos is such a "cheeser"!! Look at that smile--I just love her! Thanks for taking the kids to Jonah's game tonight---they have been talking about it NON STOP since they came home. Seriously, thanks!!! Love you!!

Julie said...

Ah, I have 2 picky eaters and it is so awesome to find another thing they love to eat...so congrats! She is so cute! Quite a little ham, that's for sure!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

LOL..those pics are so cute! Abby is such a picky eater too! PB&J, fruit, noodles, & mini corn dogs. It's so nice when you find something else they will eat!! Oh well Josie is cute so that makes it all worth it.