
AND GUESS WHO FORGOT HER CAMERA? I was so mad at myself all night for not bringing it! Thank heavens for my friend Lindsay who took some pictures that I'm stealing off of her blog! We went to the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour and it was so amazing. I'm obsessed with that show, so when I found out that they were coming to Utah, I knew I had to go! We seriously had so much fun. I was screaming and standing up for all of my favorites. It was just so cool to see it live! We had such a fun night! I'm more obsessed now than ever.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The best day ever...
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was the best day ever! I am still thinking about it...I would be totally jealous if you saw the show again! You can steal my pictures any time! I only wish I had a better camera!
YOU DID NOT! I am so jealous. That is so my favorite show too! Did you see that Lacey Schwimmer from 2years back is a pro dancer on Dancing with the stars this year? Oh, I seriously wish I could have gone. I didnt even know they were here. So LUCKY!!
WE CHANGED OUR BLOG TO PRIVATE SO EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND YA A LINK.
REYNOLDSFAMILY@YAHOO.COM
Post a Comment