Jonah started pre-school last week. I was so nervous for him! He's kind of shy when he meets new people so I thought that he was going to make me come in with him... but he grabbed Miss Cameon's hand and went right in. I cried and cried the whole time he was gone, and was sure that when I went to pick him up he would come running out to the car in tears because he missed me. When I went to pick him up, he just hopped right in the car and started telling me how much fun he had and how he couldn't wait to go back! I was so glad. From the second we dropped him off, to the second we picked him up, Josie kept saying "Ju Ju" (that's what she calls him) and looking all over for her buddy. It was so cute to see how excited she was to pick him up. We love his pre-school, and his teacher is so much fun. He's already learned a ton of stuff. I miss him when he goes, but it's so fun to watch how excited he is to learn new things!



5 comments:
he looks so grown up! don't you just want to give him a big SQUEEZE??? Such a cutie!
Oh I am glad Jonah was excited to go!!! It makes it easier. i am sorry you had a hard time!!!
Oh he is just adorable! What a cutie. He and Alex do look just the same doing their poses! He is so cute!
I can't believe how big he is now! Time flies. I was sad to have Zach start school too. I remember the 1st day like it was yesterday...now he is in 2nd grade. It goes too fast. Jonah sure is a handsome little guy...beautiful blue eyes!
I have to agree that he looks so grown up! Can you believe our boys are so big??? It's such a fun thing having them in pre-school, wouldn't you agree?
Post a Comment