CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Seriously?




I love my little Josie... I really do. But, she's a handful. So, today is the 5th day in a row that she has pooped in the bathtub. Apparently the warm water makes her want to do that or something... I don't know. She's so dang cute though, so I can't get mad. I bathe both of the kids together, and Jonah jumps out so fast when she does that- today he said "Mom, I'm really getting sick of this." I agree. Another current obsession she's got is throwing food from her chair. I used to think this was bad, until the other day when she took her whole bowl of Trix cereal and put it on her head. Seriously? The best picture is when she's got her finger up her nose too. Like I said, I love my little Josie.... I really do.

6 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Oh my gosh! I totally remember my little sister pooping in the tub and I was hysterical (sp?) about it. That makes me laugh. How come you didn't take a picture of it? Just kidding...although it might be good material to pull out when she has a boyfriend. Ha ha.

Ryan and Summer said...

She is so cute. My kids still have fears of the younger ones doing that, so no one bathes together anymore.... Josie is the cutest girl. You are such a good mom to take a picture of the mess. I wish I would of done that more.

Clements Family said...

Josie is so cute! I remember the pooping in the bathtub stage! I totally feel bad for Jonah!

Karly and Nick said...

I know your pain! Last week Slade pooped on the floor in little deer like droppings that I did not notice until I put him in the tub and some started floating around...I had to clean the tub and find the disguised little poop balls off the floor! The things we talk about as moms!

Brittney said...

I love those pictures! I am glad that I am not the only one to take pictures when kids get all messy! Oak used to poo in the tub, that is until I made her clean the tub with me, she never did it again! I made her do all the scrubbing, sounds harsh- but stopped that problem!

Bree said...

Silly girl, I love how proud of herself she looks in the 2nd picture.