Mark's boss gave us AMAZING tickets to the last BYU home game against UCLA. We were so excited! We have the same exact tickets that he has (right on the 50 yard line) except his are at the bottom of the stadium, and ours are 2 rows from the very top! It was such a fun game to go to because BYU did so good! We had a great time... and definitely need to look into getting some of those seats with the hard backs instead of our bleacher seats. After experiencing that luxury, I'm starting to get greedy!


4 comments:
That looks so fun! You look so cute in hats! I always watn to wear hats but I just look horrible in them- but you look darling!
I agree with Sara-you look so cute in your hat...though I think red is a better color!!! Football games are always fun...and good seats I think make the game a lot more fun!
Cute pictures. Looks like fun, even though I hate football:)
Oh I thought I commented on this post... I LOVE your hat!! So cute. I want one! I think going to the game has to be way more fun then watching on tv. I mean you have to get nacho's and a diet coke, right?
Post a Comment