CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Fun Tag...

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
So You Think You Can Dance
The Office
Lost
America's Next Top Model
The Amazing Race

5 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
Thanksgiving!
Getting our basement finished... someday
Our next family trip...maybe Disneyland in the Spring
Our "Sister's Spend The Night Shopping Spree" with all the girls in my family
Going out to dinner with Kristin this week

5 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
The Brick Oven
The Pizza Factory
Food for Thought (thanks for introducing this one to me Carrie!)
Paradise Cafe
Texas Roadhouse

5 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
I wish Josie could talk...we have a serious communication barrier!
I want to rent another RV and go on a long trip with my fam!
I wish Mark didn't work so dang much
I wish it wouldn't get so cold. I miss summer already!
I wish my family all lived closer.


5 PEOPLE TO TAG.
Gina
Summer
Karly
Marianne
and anyone else that wants to do it!

5 comments:

Julie said...

These are so fun to read! We just started watching the Office and I think it is hilarious! Josie will be talking in no time, and then she will probably NEVER stop!! My girls are major CHATTY KATHY's!!
Cute post!! I love Brick oven too! Haven't been there since I lived in Provo years ago though!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love the Brick Oven. It is our official after BYU Football game dinner spot!

LC

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked Food for Thought. I had fun on Saturday. We'll have to do it again. I hope you're going to post some Halloween pics. I didn't get to see Jonah and Josie in their costumes!

Tanya said...

Hi Mark and Lindsey! I love your blog. Hey, I'm moving to Riverton/Herriman in February...right down the street from you in Monarch Meadows. Email me! tlewis8855@yahoo.com

Clements Family said...

I wish it was summer too...SAD!!! We should plan a night and go to Brick Oven...it has been forever!