



Jonah is loving his preschool so much. His teacher is awesome and he really is learning a ton of stuff. His class went to the Fire Station a few weeks ago. It was his very first field trip so I volunteered to help. The Firemen were so funny with the kids. They had them laughing so hard. It was a really fun trip for him. On the way back to preschool I had one of the kid's from Jonah's class in my car. Well, he was saying that his stomach hurt really bad which I was getting a little nervous about. The second that we pulled into his preschool, the kid opened the door and threw up everywhere! I was extremely glad that he opened the door so that none of it was in my car. Can you imagine how awful that would be? Poor kid.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A trip to the Fire Station
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love when me kids go to the firestation! They totally love it too! He is so cute! You can tell he was totally interested in what was going on! How Cute!
Jonah is SO CUTE!
What cute pictures of J-Dawg!! Hate to say it, but the firefighters aren't too bad to look at either! Have a great week!
Field trips are so fun! The firestation is one of the best! There is something about boys and big, red trucks!
Poor kid??? Uh I would have thrown up myself. I can't handle even hearing someone throw up..yuck. That sucks. Lucky it wasn't in your car I guess.
Yuck! I would have died! I am glad that wasn't in your car! What a cute picture of Jonah! What a fun field trip!
Linds,
Jonah looks so cute! Thanks for having us over for dinner on Friday. It was so good! We loved hanging out with you guys we definitely have to do it more often. We love you!
Janelle
I loved the Firestation with Oaklee too! It is fun to see how excited they get about stuff like that. I am glad that he did not toss the cookies in your car!
Post a Comment