
n

a

I'm a little late posting these pictures. Jonah was on the funnest little fall soccer team. They were the ORANGE CRUSH and were actually pretty good! They won almost all of their games (they don't really keep score, but we do!) and Jonah had a blast. I just loved dressing him up in his tiny shin guards and tiny cleats.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Orange Crush
Posted by Lindsey Stubler at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love these! We need to get Lukas on a team next year. I am glad Jonah had so much fun...and even scored a goal!
GO ORANGE CRUSH!! WAHOO!!!! He was such a good little player! THose games were so much fun!
That was fun! Jonah's so cute! Luke keeps asking when he'll get to play soccer again. We should look into an indoor league.
Jonah is looking so grown up! Wish we could of seen the games. If you guys lived out here, Ryan would broadcast them and put them on the Burlington channel!!
I wish we lived by you so Brooks could play! Let me know next time you sign up-Brooks would love to play! We have been trying to get Brooks on an indoor team out here, but no one wants to play!
I already commented on this post, but I just read the message Mark wrote on my Journey blog, and want to tell Mark 'Thank You!' It really means a lot to me that you took the time to read it and post! The support means SO much to me! And boys are always welcome too! Thank again Mark!
Post a Comment