CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

tHe LiGhTs ArE uP!





Mark took advantage of the nice weather last Saturday and put our Christmas lights up! He talked Jonah into getting on the roof with him, I know... why did I let him do that? Jonah felt like such a big kid helping Dad. He was so proud of himself for being so brave. I know you're not supposed to turn your lights on until after Thanksgiving, but I think it makes my house look cute so I'm turning them on now!



I tried to get a picture of Josie outside that day, but she thought it was a fun game to not look at me when I'd say her name. What a stinker!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I am begging Mike to have lights this year. I think Kade crying everyday for Christmas lights might be enough for him to get up there and do it. You're a lucky girl!

Bree said...

Proud of Jonah? How about proud of Mark! I mean we are talking about the guy who used to make his sister put them up because he was too scared to get on the roof. Glad to see Mark finally grow into manhood and that Jonah will be the man his father never was.

wjlarsens2 said...

Wow--was your heart just in your throat seeing Mark and Jonah on the roof? You're super brave to let them go up there! LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW NIGHT! Love ya!

Julie said...

Hey! I say you can turn your lights on whenever you want! I'm jealous! We are doing ours Saturday and I can't wait! That is so cute to see Jonah up on the roof! You can tell he feels pretty "grown up"! So turn those lights on! I am putting up my decorations inside tomorrow and am so excited! It is so much work, but I like doing it a little earlier so I can enjoy it longer! Your lights look great!

Bree said...

I just read the lamo post from my husband speaking of manhood?!?
That would be super fun if you guys came out. Call me I will have Jonathan text Mark my number so I can let you know his spring break and when my family will be out here.
Addi and Josie will have sooo much fun.

Ryan and Summer said...

Wow, looks fun. I can't believe how brave Jonah is. Maddie is the only one who got on the roof with Ryan last year. It snowed last night, so we should of done what you guys did and put them up earlier. Darn it.

Clements Family said...

Oh my...you are so brave for letting Jonah on the roof...I would never even get on the roof!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Wow! I can't believe Jonah got up on the roof! What a tough kid. Your lights look great. Luke wants to know if Mark can come put ours up! :)

Karly and Nick said...

Jonah is brave...I don't want to get up there!